Re: [iaik-ssl] iSaSiLk on OS/390

>I am not sure that I completely understand your problem. I have also run
>the test you suggested and it worked for me.
>
>I see that there may be a problem when using PEM encoded certificates,
>but those are never used during an SSL handshake. The only place where
>you might encounter them is when reading your server and client
>certificates, but those will we read from the local disc and you can make
>sure that they work by storing them in your local character encoding or
>using DER alltogether.

Sorry, but you probably don't have the Cp1047 encoding and so the VM takes
the
default encoding. That's probably the reason why it works for you.
Attached you find the Cp1047 encoding classes which you have to put on your
CLASSPATH. You can also try an other encoding, for instance Cp1112:
java -Dfile.encoding=Cp1112 demo.server.SSLServer

Best regards

Thomas Ernst

cp1047.zip