Re: [iaik-ssl] HttpsConnection & HttpsURLConnection

Amlan,

I believe that the w3c classes fall under the open-source flag. Go to
the site, and you can see what the legal requirements are. I think you
have to mention that you used the classes, and give a reference to their
site.

The nice people at iaik have sucked all the needed classes from te
JIGSAW.JAR and put them in a seperate JAR file, which can bedownloaded
from their site.

it is called W3C_HTTP.JAR and is available at:

http://jcewww.iaik.at/Releases/w3c_https.jar

Cheers.

G.