RE: [iaik-ssl] HttpsConnection & HttpsURLConnection

Hi Charles,

I appreciate you sending this to me. But a concern of
mine is if I do decide to buy the IAIK-SSL package,
will I be able to use the w3c_http.jar file. What
are the legal ramifications when I need to get the
IAIK package to be distributed to my partners /
suppliers for runtime ?

Do I need to buy a seperate implementation from w3c
for HttpsURLConnection ? OR is it free ???

Thanks - amlan.

--- Charles Xu <cxu@gric.com> wrote:
> Here is it.

name=w3c_http.jar