[iaik-ssl] How can I use a client cert installed in MSIE or Netscape Navigator?

Title: How can I use a client cert installed in MSIE or Netscape Navigator?

Hello,
1. Does somebody know a way to use client certificates that are installed in the MSIE or Netscape Navigator for client authentication of an applet against a not Web server?

2. What are methods to deploy client certificates that can be used by applets?

Thank you in advance,
Leonid Fainshtein
Product Manager, Better On-line Solutions Inc.
E-mail: lfain@boscom.com