RE: [iaik-ssl] Verisign Global ID

Hi There,

My websever still serves the following !!!!

Active cipher suite: SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5

I need it to be 128 bits and I know this product is
capable of  doing that. I checked the Encryption
preferences on the web server end as suggested by
Eduardo, and it is set to support both 40 bits of
RC4 and 56 bits of DES along with 128 RC4 and 168 bits

of DES.

I am using Netscape Enterprise Server 3.0 running on
Solaris 2.6 and on a Ultra II.

Any help would be greatly be appreciated.

Thanks - Amlan.

=====