RE: [iaik-ssl] Verisign Global ID

On the server side you need to do two things:

* start your SSL listener using the global ID certificate chain, and
* make sure that all of the ciphers you want to use i.e. strong and export
grade, are enabled.

It is the client's responsibility to determine that it can step-up to a strong
cipher suite.

Ed