RE: [iaik-ssl] Verisign Global ID

1) What is the recommended steps to import a Verisign Global
   Server ID in IAIK SSL Server and/or IAIK Jigsaw Web Server?
   And what ciphers get used?

2) How can we import the correct Verisign SSL Server public
   CA Root(s) w.r.t. Verisign Global Server ID? Do we know
   what are the correct set of public CA Certificates?

3) How can we import the correct Verisign SSL Server public
   CA Root(s) w.r.t. Verisign SSL Server ID?

4) When we import a Verisign SSL Server ID, it seems to be
   just a Server X.509 Certificate? Not a full PKCS7 chain?
   Why should or should not we import a server cert chain?
   Are there any limitations for a SSL Server to be inited
   with X.509 Certificate rather than a cert chain??

5) W.r.t. #4, do we have examples of parsing the server
   cert chain for trusted CA validation? Any APIs or
   code snippets would be very useful.

thanks,
Zahid