[iaik-ssl] Verisign Global ID

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process evaluating the iaikSSL product.

My question is we have used the verisign global ID
to bump up SSL 128 bit when requests came in to our
webserver from non US strength browsers.

Thus whats the potential of iaikSSL to work with
the verisign global ID. Is there any way to force
the SSL to 128 bit.

During some of my intial tests, I keep getting
the following :

Active cipher suite: SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5

Any suggestions or any thoughts on what I am trying
to achieve ?

Thanks - amlan

=====