Re: [iaik-ssl] SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5 iSaSiLk v3.0 beta2

I do not have any problems with that, see the debug trace below.

If the server prints an empty list of client supported cipher suites,the
client does not seem to have sent any. You should check if there is a
problem in your client context setup code.

listening on port 4433...
ssl_debug(1): Starting handshake...
ssl_debug(1): Received v3 client_hello handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Client requested SSL version 3.1, selecting version 3.1.
ssl_debug(1): Creating new session...
ssl_debug(1): CipherSuites supported by the client:
ssl_debug(1): SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5
ssl_debug(1): SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA
ssl_debug(1): CompressionMethods supported by the client:
ssl_debug(1): NULL
ssl_debug(1): Sending server_hello handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Selecting CipherSuite: SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5
ssl_debug(1): Selecting CompressionMethod: NULL
ssl_debug(1): Sending certificate handshake message with server
certificate...
[...]