RE: [iaik-ssl] SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5 iSaSiLk v3.0 beta2

Sorry, there was a mistake from copy and paste:
the cipher suites I have problems with are SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5 and
SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA. It seems that SSL don't know this two, as the effect
is the same as with a wrong written cipher siute. The cipher suites with RC4
and IDEA work well in the same environment.

Here is the log file of server side, if the cipher suite string is
"SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5":

ssl_debug(1): Starting handshake...
ssl_debug(1): Received v3 client_hello handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Client requested SSL version 3.0, selecting version 3.0.
ssl_debug(1): Creating new session...
ssl_debug(1): CipherSuites supported by the client:
ssl_debug(1): CompressionMethods supported by the client:
ssl_debug(1): NULL
ssl_debug(1): Sending server_hello handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Sending alert: Alert Fatal: handshake failure
ssl_debug(1): Shutting down SSL...
ssl_debug(1): Exception while handshaking: iaik.security.ssl.SSLException:
No common cipher suites.
ssl_debug(1): Shutting down SSL...

Regards,
Stephan Rein