[iaik-ssl] Using HTTPClient with ISaSiLk

I'm trying to extend our use of Innovation's HTTPClient package
(http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/) to see if we can use it to get
access SSL servers, using, for instance your iSaSiLk package. I'm using the
patch they supply to interwork with iSaSiLk

I've read your User Manual, but, not being a deeply experienced
Java/networking developer, I don't understand what I need to add around my
normal HTTPClient invocations to
a) enable iSaSiLkSSL support
b) pass in the client certificate

I assume I somehow need to get HTTPCLient to make reference to the
CientTrustDecider class.
Our use of HTTPClient is, in outline:

	HTTPConnection con = new HTTPConnection(myUrl.getHost(), myPort);
	con.setCurrentProxy("resmonproxy.gb.dresdnerkb.com", 8080)
	con.dontProxyFor(".kben.co.uk");
	// ... etc
	HTTPResponse rsp = con.Get(myUrl.getFile());

Do you by any chance have any experience of the HTTPClient interface, and/or
some sample code showing what I should do?

   Peter.

   Peter.Binney@dresdnerkb.com   www.dresdnerkb.com
   Dresdner Kleinwort Benson, 125 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AQ
   Ext. 58743 - Direct: +44 (0) 207 475 8743
   Pager: DKB022 - Tel: +44 (0) 208 345 6789
   Switchboard +44 (0) 207 623 8000

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express written permission of the sender. If you have received this
email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments or
information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the sender on
the number printed above, via the Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
switchboard on +44 171 623 8000 or via e-mail return. Internet
communications are not secure unless protected using strong
cryptography. This email has been prepared using information believed
by the author to be reliable and accurate, but Dresdner Kleinwort
Benson makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular
Dresdner Kleinwort Benson does not accept responsibility for changes
made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions expressed in this
document are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions of the Bank or its affiliates. They may be subject to change
without notice.