[iaik-ssl] Is SSL layer eqvt to the Presentation Layer and the Sessions Layer of OSI Model ?

I have a basic question to ask.

Does SSL implementation imply that we are implementing the Presentation
Layer and the Sessions Layer of the 7 layer OSI model ?

The (Data Re)Presentation Layer usually addresses ASN notation,
Encryption and Compression. The Session is probably the SSLContext part
with all the CipherSuite and arriving at a Session Key. Pl confirm.

If my above reasoning is correct, pl also confirm that that the Session
Layer is the "thicker" of the 2 layers in terms of classes and lines of
code.
In arriving at the Session Key itself, we probably use some Message
Digests. Which layer do these MDs belong to ?

Rgds

Sundar Krishnan