[iaik-ssl] Missing w3c_http.jar in iSaSiLk3.0 beta 2 download

Hello:

  I am Charles Xu from GRIC Communications. Inc. in San Jose, California,
USA. We are currently evaluating the HTTPS with
iSaSiLk 3.0. I have downloaded the iSaSiLk3.0 beta2 evaluation copy. But
there is no w3c_http.jar in the package. I would
not be able to compile the demo.https.HttpsDemo.java.

  Would you please tell me where is the w3c_http.jar so I can download and
continue the evaluation?

Thanks a lot.

Charles Xu

GRIC Communications Inc.