AW: [iaik-ssl] Probs connecting to a Notes 4.6.1 Domino Server with SILK 3.0B2

> You can try connecting to www.cybertv.cera.be. It is a Notes Server.
Tried using
http://www.iaik.at/servlet/demo.sslserverinfo.SSLServerInfoServlet/info?host
name=www.cybertv.cera.be&port=443
and this shows that while our client implementation tries to use TLS (SSL
3.1) the server falls back to SSLv2, which is not so good and obviously a
bug with the server.

> Does this mean that If I were to use SILK, I would have to select the
> Allowed Protocols based on the type of server I would connect to? That
> does not seem like the right way to do it.
Try to disable the SSL2-ciphersuites, I am confident you don't want to use
them anyway. Probably the server will react differently.

Peter
Dr. Peter Lipp
IAIK, TU Graz
Email Peter.Lipp@iaik.at