[iaik-ssl] Probs connecting to a Notes 4.6.1 Domino Server with SILK 3.0B2

Howdy,

I am having problems connecting to a Notes 4.6.1 Domino Server using
default settings for teh AllowedProtocolVersions.

If I use:

setAllowedProtocolVersions(SSLContext.VERSION_SSL30,
SSLContext.VERSION_SSL30);

Then there are no problems connecting.

Is this the way it should be, or should SILK be able to connect to a
Notes 4.6.1 Domino Server with MIN:VERSION_SSL30
MAX:SSLContext.VERSION_TLS10??

You can try connecting to www.cybertv.cera.be. It is a Notes Server.

Does this mean that If I were to use SILK, I would have to select the
Allowed Protocols based on the type of server I would connect to? That
does not seem like the right way to do it.

Gil Peeters.