Re: [iaik-ssl] client demo error

A question about export cipher suites:

Since the US Export has up the limit to 56 bit symetric keys and 1024
asymetric keys, I need to know what cipher suites are good for export from
the US.

The cipher suites with EXPORT in the name, all imply 40 bit keys.
We know 3DES is not exportable, but what key length does DES, RC2, RC4
cipher suites use?

What about NETSCAPE and FORTESSA, I imagine that these do not fall into
the realm of exportable.

Thanks,
-Polar