[iaik-ssl] IaikProvider.java sample

>From the "Provider Independence" section of the "Features" page of IAIK
iSaSiLk, you reference a demonstration file called IaikProvider.java,
which implements the iaik.security.ssl.provider.SecurityProvider
interface, for provider-replaceability with IAIK-SSL, and you also seem
to indicate that it is supplied with the iSaSiLk distribution.  However,
I can't seem to find this file in my distribution or on your web page.
Any clues, or am I looking at outdated documentation?

Cheers,

-Fred

--
Fred Dushin                      mailto:fadushin@syr.edu