[iaik-ssl] Anonymous Diffie-Hellman - Using Applet Edition

I have an openssl server that supports ADH.  I can test it with the openssl
test client and everything is fine.
When I run the demo SSLApplet1, I get the following error

>/iSaSiLk-AE2.5/demo/classes>java SSLApplet1 localhost:8081
InputRecord locked.
OutputRecord locked.
starting handshake.
send client_hello...
v3ClientHello, version: 3.0
received server_hello...
Server doesn't want to resume a previous session.
CipherSuite selected by server: SSL_DH_anon_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
CompressionMethod selected by server: NULL
received server_key_exchange...
Exception during handshaking: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
An exception occured: Fatal SSL handshake error!
java.io.IOException: Fatal SSL handshake error!
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.io.IOException.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLSocket.startHandshake(Compiled Code)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLSocket.getInputStream(Compiled Code)
        at SSLCode1.fetchDocument(Compiled Code)
        at SSLApplet1.getButton_Action(Compiled Code)
        at SSLApplet1$SymAction.actionPerformed(Compiled Code)
        at java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(Compiled Code)
        at java.awt.Button.processEvent(Compiled Code)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Compiled Code)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code)

Any help would be appreciated, as we are in the process of a major licensing
deal, and this problem
could derail the whole thing.  Thanks.

Gerald