[iaik-ssl] Bug in SSLCode1 demo code

I'm not sure whether IAIK people picked this up in my post yesterday, so I'll be more explicit.

There is a bug in the code delivered with the evaluation version of iSaSiLkLight.

There is a compile time error in SSLCode1.java which resides in the demo\classes directory.

SSLClientContext context = new SSLClientContext((RSAPublicKey)PublicKeyStore.getPublicKey("RSA"),
                                                    (DHPublicKey)PublicKeyStore.getPublicKey("DH"));

The PublicKeyStore is undefined. This should have prevented the compilation of the SSLCode1 class in the demo.

Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Cheers,
Andrew Roughan
FICS Australia