From: Dave Streeter - IICL Email [mailto:dave.streeter@iicl.co.uk]
Sent: 17 August 1999 09:09
To: Polar Humenn; Thomas Ernst
Cc: 'iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at'
Subject: RE: [iaik-ssl] [iaik-jce] JCE 251 and IBM VisualAge for
Javaintegration

Partial success,

I installed JDK 1.2.2 and re-ran this time I got further with the following
error:

iaik.pkcs.PKCSException: Unable to decrypt PrivateKey!
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs12.AuthenticatedSafe.decrypt(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs12.PKCS12.decrypt(Unknown Source)
        at
uk.co.streeter.dave.convertP12toVisiBroker.ConvertP12toVisiBrokerManual.main
(ConvertP12toVisiBrokerManual.java:23)

Any ideas?

Regards

Dave