RE: [iaik-ssl] [iaik-jce] JCE 251 and IBM VisualAge for Javaintegration

Hi,

I came in contact with a person who tried to do this. Just to give you an
idea. Apparently, for some unknown reason, Visual Age for Java doesn't
allow you to override the JDK cases, correct? So much for IDE's, eh? I use
a text editor, Make files, shell scripts, and command line interfaces.
Works like a charm.

The way around this, was that the person changed the names of the classes
in the IAIK code. How, he decompiled the IAIK code, which of course is
obfuscated, but changed the name of all the relavant interfaces, which of
course must contain the pertinate names, unobfuscated, then recompiled
the classes. This was a lot of work, no doubt, but got it done in about 2
days, I think.

A yucky way to go about it. I would contact your IBM representive to fix
this situation.

Cheers,
-Polar