[iaik-ssl] setRequireClientCertificate method

Hi all.
I have experienced a situation that I don't understand. I know that I must use setRequireClientCertificate if I want establish a SSL communication between a client and a server with client authentication. However, when I specify my CA's DN in acceptedCAs parameter I obtain an "SSL Fatal Exception" (and sometimes server and client are blocked).

    I tried with incorrects DNs and it works!!!  Is it a bug?

Óscar Cánovas Reverte
Universidad de Murcia - España (Spain)
Tlf: +34 968364644    Fax: +34 968364151