[iaik-ssl] Client Certificate Authorization

 Hi,

  I am using JigsawSSL 2.0.1 Beta version and I'm using JDK1.1.8. We are
using Netscape Certificate Server  as our CA. I imported the Trusted
Client root certificates into my JigsawSSL using Certificate manager and
it parses the distinguished name properly.But when my client presents that
certificate, it says server rejects connection. In the console it says,
Is Truseted Peer called and it says the certificate chain cannot be
validated. But when I view my Certificate through Netscape, It seems to
have no problems.(I mean the distinguished name etc are proper.)

 Can anyone tell me whether the problem is with some incompatabiltiy with
Netscape Certificates or is it something else.

 Praveen