Re: [iaik-ssl] Compiler error?

Please upgrade to iSaSiLk 2.51!

Von: <Curtis.Stanford@nrginfo.com>
An: <iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Juli 1999 16:38
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] Compiler error?

> I know this is a Sun problem but I can't compile any program using the
> SSLSocket class with the Sun javac compiler. I get the message:
>
> sun.tools.java.CompilerError: duplicate addition
>
>  at sun.tools.java.MethodSet.add(MethodSet.java, Compiled Code)
>
>  at

sun.tools.java.ClassDefinition.collectInheritedMethods(ClassDefinition.ja
va:1479)

>  at sun.tools.java.BinaryClass.basicCheck(BinaryClass.java:80)
>
>  at

sun.tools.java.ClassDeclaration.getClassDefinition(ClassDeclaration.java,
> Compiled Code)
>
>  at

sun.tools.java.Environment.getQualifiedClassDefinition(Environment.java:3
99)

>  at sun.tools.java.Environment.resolve(Environment.java:226)
>
>  at

sun.tools.tree.IdentifierExpression.toResolvedType(IdentifierExpression.j
ava:312)

>  at

sun.tools.tree.IdentifierExpression.toType(IdentifierExpression.java:344)

>  at

sun.tools.tree.DeclarationStatement.checkBlockStatement(DeclarationStatem
ent.java:51)

>  at sun.tools.tree.CompoundStatement.check(CompoundStatement.java:65)
>
>  at sun.tools.tree.Statement.checkMethod(Statement.java:92)
>
>  at sun.tools.javac.SourceMember.check(SourceMember.java:539)
>
>  at sun.tools.javac.SourceClass.checkMembers(SourceClass.java:1002)
>
>  at sun.tools.javac.SourceClass.checkInternal(SourceClass.java:612)
>
>  at sun.tools.javac.SourceClass.check(SourceClass.java:511)
>
>  at sun.tools.javac.Main.compile(Main.java:550)
>
>  at sun.tools.javac.Main.main(Main.java:733)
>
> error: An error has occurred in the compiler; please file a bug report
> (http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi).
>
> 1 error

smime.p7s