[iaik-ssl] Compiler error?

I know this is a Sun problem but I can't compile any program using the
SSLSocket class with the Sun javac compiler. I get the message:

sun.tools.java.CompilerError: duplicate addition

 at sun.tools.java.MethodSet.add(MethodSet.java, Compiled Code)

 at
sun.tools.java.ClassDefinition.collectInheritedMethods(ClassDefinition.java:1479)

 at sun.tools.java.BinaryClass.basicCheck(BinaryClass.java:80)

 at
sun.tools.java.ClassDeclaration.getClassDefinition(ClassDeclaration.java,
Compiled Code)

 at
sun.tools.java.Environment.getQualifiedClassDefinition(Environment.java:399)

 at sun.tools.java.Environment.resolve(Environment.java:226)

 at
sun.tools.tree.IdentifierExpression.toResolvedType(IdentifierExpression.java:312)

 at
sun.tools.tree.IdentifierExpression.toType(IdentifierExpression.java:344)

 at
sun.tools.tree.DeclarationStatement.checkBlockStatement(DeclarationStatement.java:51)

 at sun.tools.tree.CompoundStatement.check(CompoundStatement.java:65)

 at sun.tools.tree.Statement.checkMethod(Statement.java:92)

 at sun.tools.javac.SourceMember.check(SourceMember.java:539)

 at sun.tools.javac.SourceClass.checkMembers(SourceClass.java:1002)

 at sun.tools.javac.SourceClass.checkInternal(SourceClass.java:612)

 at sun.tools.javac.SourceClass.check(SourceClass.java:511)

 at sun.tools.javac.Main.compile(Main.java:550)

 at sun.tools.javac.Main.main(Main.java:733)

error: An error has occurred in the compiler; please file a bug report
(http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi).

1 error

What the heck?

Curtis Stanford