[iaik-ssl] Client certificate authorisation

 Hi,

 I am using Jigsaw 2.0.1 beta version. I want to authorise only some
particular clients with certificate issued by a certain certificate
Authority. We are using a Netscape Certificate server. I tried to cut and
paste the certificate of the CA and tried using it with the client
certificate authentication of the Certificate manager. But the Certificate
manager just hangs.

 I also tried cutting and pasting it into the signers.pem file(Now I was
using an earlier version of Jigsaw SSL). While starting the server, it
read the attributes (CN,O,OU etc.. perfectly). But when I present the
Client certificate(issued by the same CA), it said the server couldn't
verify it. In the server, it said that peer connection refused.

 Can anyone help me with this.

 Praveen