[iaik-ssl] iaik iSaSiLkLight error

I'm trying to use iSaSiLkLight with suns jdk1.1.7,  I have to make it
compatible with 1.0.2 browsers hence I'm using iSaSiLkLight,

upon running the demo I get this message after telling it to fetch a document.

"received Certificate - ignoring...
received server_hello_done...
send ClientKeyExchange...
send change_cipher_spec...
send finished...
Handshaker: Received Alert!
An exception occured: 2:40
iaik.applet.ssl.SSLException: 2:40
         at iaik.applet.ssl.Handshaker.receiveSSLMessage(Handshaker)
         at
iaik.applet.ssl.ClientHandshaker.receiveHandshakeMessages(Compiled Co
de)
         at iaik.applet.ssl.ClientHandshaker.doHandshake(ClientHandshaker)
         at iaik.applet.ssl.SSLConnection.startHandshake(SSLConnection)
         at SSLCode1.fetchDocument(Compiled Code)
         at SSLApplet1.fetchDocument(SSLApplet1.java:160)
         at SSLApplet1.getButton_Action(SSLApplet1.java:151)
         at SSLApplet1.handleEvent(Compiled Code)
         at java.awt.Component.postEvent(Compiled Code)
         at java.awt.Component.postEvent(Compiled Code)
         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Compiled Code)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code)"

Is there anywhere I can find out what the exceptions stand for.

Nils