[iaik-ssl] Request for server certificate

 Hello,

  I am using Jigsaw SSL 2.0.1 beta version as my web server. The
certificate manager produces the server certificate request in .pem
format. But the Nestscape only takes PKCS#10 format. When I tried to copy
the contents of the request into the netscape certificate server's
server Certificate request column, I got an error saying that the request
is not a PKCS#10 request and to check the software used to formulate the
request. Also it said Invalid DER encoding.

 Could you please suggest a way to get around this. I need to get a
 server certificate from our own CA which is a Netscape certificate
server.

 Praveen