Re [iaik-ssl] secret keys in SSL Session

"Sames, David" schrieb:

> Is it possible to get the secret keys from an SSL connection through
the
> IAIK SSL Interface? We would like to build an application that uses
SSL, but
> does a "key escrow" sort of thing for internal use.

Your implementation has to provide the private keys for the SSL-software
on either side anyway, those cannot be
created by us magically. If you want access to the private key of the
user on the other side, this would better
not be possible (and it isn't :-)

Peter