Re: [iaik-ssl] Dependency of iSaSiLk2.5b1 classes on IAIK-JCE2.5b1classes ?

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Sundar Krishnan wrote:

> My question is : when will one want to use IAIK JCE as the crypto provider
> for iSaSiLk ? Is there any other default alternative "crypto provider"
> provided if one doesn't want to use JCE ? If yes, what are the advantages
> /disadvantages of using JCE vs the default crypto provider ?

In particular, can you use RSA's crypto provider with your iSaSiLk?

This is a problem in the US, because RSA considers the use of any
implementation other than their's illegal. However, I don't believe they
have a hold over SSL.

Thanks,
-Polar