AW: [iaik-jce] SIGNTRUST

Hello,

what´s the format of the certificate you got from SignTrust?

Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Martin Preis
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. November 2001 14:02
An: stef.hoeben@utimaco.be
Cc: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at; iaik-jce@iaik.at
Betreff: Re: [iaik-jce] SIGNTRUST

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I tried this but I got the error
java.security.cert.CertificateException: iaik.asn1.CodingException: No ASN.1
AlgorithmID type!
I also tried to use Collection instead of a single Certificate.
What could it be?
Greetings,

Martin

Hello,
- programmatically, you can do it with the
java.security.cert.CertificateFactory and
java.security.KeyStore classes. I will look something like this:
CertificateFactory cf =ertificateFactory.getInstance("X.509");
Certificate cert =f.generateCertificate(new FileInputStream
("signtrustcert.cer"));
KeyStore ks =eyStore.getInstance("JKS"); // or "IAIK" or so
ks.load(null, null);
ks.setCertificateEntry("SignTrust", cert);
ks.store(new FileOutputStream("keystore"), "password".toCharArray());
- On a command line, you could use JDK's keytool command (keytool -import
...)

Hello!
I think it is easy but I don't know how:
I have requested a certificate from SignTrust und saved it. Now I want to
read this certificate and save it in the keystore with JAVA.
How?
Greetings,
Martin