[iaik-jce] Unknown private key type

Hi,

I have a problem with the IAIKKeystore. First I create a private RSA key and
store it to a file. To perform this I fetch the modulus and the private
exponent
out of the RSAPrivateKey object and write them on disk using an
ObjectOutputStream. Later on I read the modulus and the exponent with an
ObjectInputStream from disk and create a RSAPrivateKey object out of them.
Then I try to save this new RSAPrivateKey in a KeyStore but I always get the
following Exception:
java.security.KeyStoreException: Unknown private key type.

Perhaps anyone can tell me what's going wrong.

Best regards