Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von VRSankar
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. April 2001 06:26
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] AES in SMime

Hello,
Can somebody tell me how to use Blowfish/IDEA/AES with IAIK SMime.
Actually IAIKJCE providing these algorithms except AES.
 But there are no AlgorithmID for Blowfish,IDEA etc. Why it is so?
Actually I am trying to use EncryptedContent calss. There I am not able
to specify the algorithm as Blowfish/IDEA. I want to write SMime  mail
client supporting these algorithms . Is there any way out. Infact I
tried to use EnvelopedData also. But no use...
thanks and regards

V.Ravi Shankar
Research Fellow
IDRBT,Castle Hills