[iaik-jce] Encrypted File

Hello!
    I've got a file encripted with a IDEA symmetric key, the size of
file is big (3M).
My questions are the next:
Is there any method or class fot to decipher the file in another file?
I could get the file in an array and after to decipher it and save it to
the other file but this requires a lot of memory. Can I do this with
blocks? It's says.... Can I read a block of a file, decipher it and
write it to the other file? How can I do it?

Thanks in advance for your answers,
Regards,
Antonio.

Antonio Ruiz Martínez
Facultad de Informática-Universidad de Murcia
30001 Murcia - España (Spain)
Telf: +34-968-364644 e-mail: arm@dif.um.es