AW: [iaik-jce] Urgent: Does client need to install the API?

Hello,

you may try to use IAIK.addAsProvider() only so that no System properties
are accessed.

Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von lim yee
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. März 2001 03:39
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] Urgent: Does client need to install the API?

hi,

i've used the iaik-jce applet edition 2.61. i've got a question here. i'm
doing testing on 2 PCs to test that another PC, served as a client, and
another one, served a server, can access my web-based system. but the
problem now is that does the client need to install the iaik-jce applet
edition since i have problem while client tries to access the system from
his PC. i'm using applet to build my application. i've added this code
IAIK.addAsProvider(true) in my program code, and this caused errors. but if
i delete that phrase, then i would get the error of algorithm SHA/RSA not
found etc. so any suggestion for this problem. thanks. it's an urgent
one.....

michelle.