RE: [iaik-jce] Problem with running S/MIME example program

Are you sure that the runtime you are executing is the runtime where you put
the mailcap ?

> Mailcap file search order:
>
> The MailcapCommandMap looks in various places in the user's
> system for mailcap file entries. When requests are made to
> search for commands in the MailcapCommandMap, it searches
> mailcap files in the following order:
>
> Programatically added entries to the MailcapCommandMap instance.
> The file .mailcap in the user's home directory.
> The file <java.home>/lib/mailcap.
> The file or resource named META-INF/mailcap.
> The file or resource named META-INF/mailcap.default (usually
> found only in the activation.jar file).

This info ist found at
http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/javadocs/javax/activation/Mai
lcapCommandMap.html

try to put the mailcap in in your home directory
or use the complete path to the java exe when you start the program

hope it helps

andi