[iaik-jce] Client authentication again/how to insert client certificate in ssl3.keystore

Hello,

I am running the demo.basic.SSLClient localhost:4433 againt the demo
server.
I have compiled a local version of the SSLServer where I do not allow
clients without
certificates. The SSLServer.java was changed by the comment of the
second line below.

    // accept clients without certificate as well
//    serverContext.addTrustedCertificate(null);

After funning demo.basic.SSLClient, the server output window was:
ssl_debug(1): ChainVerifier: Empty peer certificate chain, NOT OK

The client output window:

ssl_debug(1): Received alert message: Alert Fatal: bad certificate
ssl_debug(1): SSLException while handshaking: Peer sent alert: Alert
Fatal: bad
certificate

This is as expected.
However, how can I insert a valid client certifiace in the ssl3.keystore
so the client can be
authenticated by the server?

Thanks for any help. It have performed a *lot* of tests and trials, but
I can't
continue like this anymore. I need to ask for professionals advise.

With regards Steinar Orset