[iaik-jce] S/MIME SignedContent problem

Hello!

I have a problem relating to the SignedContent processing. When I
receive a message which MIME parameters are

and that MIME message contains, e.g., a rich text formatted data. So
how can I retrieve the original MIME type information from the received
SignedContent?

I have tried the following template to resolve the content's type, and
the type it returns is java.io.ByteArrayInputStream.

SignedContent sc = ...;
Object content;
try {
   content = sc.getContent();
} catch (Exception e) {...}

if (content instanceof MimeBodyPart) {
} else if (content instanceof Multipart) {
} else if (content instanceof String) {
} else {
}

Ok, I know that for content types that are unknown to the DataHandler
system, an input stream is returned as the content.

For example, I send that kind of SignedContent message to the Netscape
Messanger 4.76, how can the Netscape resolve the original RTF content
type out from the SignedContent.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards Karri