[iaik-jce] How can I import a certificate from IE

I've generate a certificate with W2k's Certificate Server and it is
installed in the IE browser keystore. I then export the certificate with DER
format and attempt to read the certificate with the following code :

	InputStream fis = new FileInputStream("test.cer");
	recipientCertificate = new X509Certificate(fis);
	encryptionCertOfSigner = new X509Certificate(fis);

When I run the program, I got the error
"java.security.cert.CertificateException: Cannot parse an ASN1 object from a
null object.". What's wrong ? Can I do something like this ?

Regards,

Ricky
---