From: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]On Behalf Of Manoj Thorat
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 12:04 PM
To: iaik-jce@iaik.at
Subject: [iaik-jce] Problem working with IE

Hi,

I have one more problem. I successfully completed the signing and
verification process in Netscape. i.e. I was using crypto.signtext method in
netscape at client side for signing some text. And i was using IAIK library
at server side to verify the certificate and the signatures.
Now i want to do the same thing in Internet Explorer. I know the
crypto.signText function doesnt work in IE. I was trying to
use cryptoAPI provided by Microsoft for signing the message. But i am not
able to process the signature generated by cryptoAPI using IAIK library. Do
i have to do anything special for doing this??

Can anybody help me on this??

Thanks And Regards,

Manoj