[iaik-jce] Getting Public Key Length

Hello,
	Can anyone suggest how to determine the PublicKey Length (any public
key algorithm), given a Public Key. When I saw the API, in RSAPublicKey
class methods are there to determine the modulus, exponent etc. I have not
seen any method to determine the key length. I don't whether it can be
determined from modulus and exponents. If so, may I know how to determine
it. Any help on this is highly appreciable as it is a urgent requirement for
me. Thanks in Advance. Regards

P.K.B. Hari Gopal                Tel No:
Senior Engineer                   Off: 3000401-2161 (extn)
CMC Limited                       Res:3036834
Gachibowli                          E-Mail:
Hyderabad                          Off:hgopal@cmcltd.com
                                          Per:hari_gopal@rocketmail.com

winmail.dat