[iaik-jce] Need help putting my private key in a keystore

I have a problem with putting my private key that I obtained from a .pfx
file in a keystore.
When I want to add the keyentry to the keystore the following Exception is
thrown:
java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Private key not stored as PKCS #8
EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo

Is there anyone who has ever done this succesfully, a little example program
would help a lot.  Thanks

* IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Info                                        *
* ===================================                                     *
* for message:                                                            *
*   From: Gert Verheyen <GVerhe@fercomsys.be>                             *
*   Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:15:33 +0200                                 *
*   Subject: [iaik-jce] Need help putting my private key in a keystore    *
* Message S/MIME properties:                                              *
*   Encrypted using:    not encrypted                                     *
*   Digitally signed:   no                                                *
*   Signature valid:    n/a                                               *
*   Signature trusted   n/a                                               *
* Compliance with policy for email addresses *:                           *
*   Encryption:         OK (None or better required)                      *
*   Digital Signature:  OK (digital signature not required)               *