AW: [iaik-jce] Using iaik.x509.X509Certificate

Hello,

Adding the IAIK provider is done by

Security.addProvider(new iaik.security.provider.IAIK());

or

IAIK.addAsProvider();

Please look at the JCA spec
(http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/guide/security/CryptoSpec.html)
for a description on provider handling.

When dealing with applets you may prefer to use our applet edition
(http://jcewww.iaik.at/JCEAppletEdition/usage.htm).