[iaik-jce] Packaging Security Providers

Hi,

I was just wondering if there can be any problems with including two
different Security Providers with the fact that both have implementations of
the javax.crypto.* classes.

For Instance, both the Baltimore toolkits and the IAIK toolkits provide a
version of these classes.   If I'm using a program such as visual age, you
can only have one of these in existence(as with command line, the first in
the classpath is picked).

Will this cause problems?   Can they co-exist, with one using the other's
classes?

Cheers,

Kevin