From: Andreas Sterbenz [mailto:Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.at]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 5:18 AM
To: Paul Mailman; iaik-jce@iaik.at
Subject: Re: [iaik-jce] Convert JCE keystore to IAIK

No, we do not support the JCEKS. I believe this is not even possible because
Sun has not made the format public AFAIK.

So to convert an existing JCEKS you could read first read it, transfer the
keys to an IAIKKeyStore, and then save the new KeyStore.

 Andreas Sterbenz              mailto:Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.at