[iaik-jce] RSA-Key -- JCE 2.61

Hi,

I could not generate a Bug Report, so I try this way:

We want to grade up from JCE 2.6 to 2.61, but we get the problem that a
(RSA) Key could not be saved to disk. We got the message:

java.io.NotSerializableException: iaik.asn1.ASN1
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.outputObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:845)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:342)
at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.outputClassFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1567)
at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:453)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.outputObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:911)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:342)

The Code:

     KeyPairGenerator keyPairGenerator = KeyPairGenerator.getInstance(
"RSA", "IAIK" );
     KeyPair encrypt  = keyPairGenerator.genKeyPair();

     FileOutputStream       fout = new FileOutputStream(  "D:/Test" );
     ObjectOutputStream  out  = new ObjectOutputStream( fout );
     out.writeObject( encrypt.getPublic() );
     out.close();

any hints, is this a bug???

Thanks