Fwd: Re: Fwd: AW: [iaik-jce] problem with KeyAndCertificateclass

Hello again,

Yes, I'm sure that I did!!! ;)
Please see the code-example below. As I described before the problem is
that a KeyFactory for the algorithm "MD5/RSA" cannot be instantiated.

import iaik.security.provider.*;
import iaik.utils.*;
import java.io.*;
import javax.crypto.*;
import java.security.*;

public class CertTest
{
     public static void main( String args[] )
     {
        try
         {
             IAIK.addAsProvider( true );
            KeyAndCertificate key_and_cert= new KeyAndCertificate(
"./Certs/Root.pem" );
         }
        catch( Exception e )
         {