RE: [iaik-jce] Import CA certificate in IE

> stef.hoeben@utimaco.de escribió:
>
> > Hi Gabriel,
> >
> >  I guess you can directly let the servlet send the root.cacert file,
> > in which case the IE will open a dialog window in which you can
> > choose "open file" or "save file". Choose "open file" and follow
> > the instructions to install the cert.
> >
> > Cheers, Stef
> >

>     ok, How can I do it?
>
>     Thanks to response

I don't know if your problem is that the servlet must set de content-type of
the response
with a mime type "application/x-x509-ca-cert". The explorer takes the
content-type and
with this mime type open the certificate window.

I hope this helps you.....

Jacobo