Article rejected, un-authorized poster of jce@iaik.at

From: "SUPPORT-JCE" <jce@iaik.at>
To: "Steffen Haase" <hoppel@celocom.de>,
	<iaik-jce@iaik.at>
Subject: AW: Re: Fwd: AW: [iaik-jce] problem with KeyAndCertificateclass
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:28:23 +0100

Hello,

sorry, you are right; Key factories for signature algorithms MD5/RSA,
SHA/RSA,... are not supported currently, only "RSA" (JCA spec standard name)
key factory. Although RFC2459 expects the rsaEncryption OID in the
subjectPublicKeyInfo for RSA keys  we also might register key factories for
RSA based signature algorithms if actually used in practice.