[iaik-jce] JCE Problem

Hi,

I am having problems with an installation of JCE. I have installed the
product using the .class distribution and supplemented it with the
iaik_jce_full_ae.jar file. My classpath is :
/export/disk2/orbacus/JCE/lib/iaik_jce_demo.jar:/export/disk2/orbacus/JCE/li
b/iaik_jce_full_ae.jar:

When I try to run the tests I get the following error:
adrian@rover# java demo.TestAll
***
***
***                    Welcome to the IAIK JCE Library
***
***
***
*** This version of IAIK JCE is licensed for educational and research use
***
*** and evaluation only. Commercial use of this software is prohibited.
***
*** For details please see http://jcewww.iaik.at/legal/license.htm .
***
*** This message does not appear in the registered commercial version.
***
***
***

adding Provider IAIK...

Java version number: 1.2.1
Java compiler: sunwjit
Java vendor-specific string: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java vendor URL: http://www.sun.com/
Java installation directory: /usr/local/Solaris_JDK_1.2.1_04/jre
Java class format version number: 46.0
Java class path:
/export/disk2/orbacus/JCE/lib/iaik_jce_demo.jar:/export/disk2/orbacus/JCE/li
b/iaik_jce_full_ae.jar:
Operating system name: SunOS
Operating system architecture: sparc
Operating system version: 5.7

Installed security providers providers:

Provider 1: IAIK  version: 2.6
Provider 2: SUN  version: 1.0
Initializing random number generator...
iaik.security.random.SecRandom: method
getDefault()Ljava/security/SecureRandom; not found
        at demo.TestAll.start(TestAll.java:58)
        at demo.TestAll.main(TestAll.java:131)
adrian@rover# echo $CLASSPATH
/export/disk2/orbacus/JCE/lib/iaik_jce_demo.jar:/export/disk2/orbacus/JCE/li
b/iaik_jce_full_ae.jar:

Can anyone help me with this please ?

Thanks,
Adrian.